I'm going to call Tuesday - HOT!I'm not just talking about the 92 degrees we hit in the region - - the Coupe was HOT too!
First stop was Frankel Cadillac in Cockeysville, MD. We got a special treat by having the car cleaned and prepped SPOTLESS by the dealership. WOW. They were a great group of guys with lots of interest and a few customers. I spent a great deal of time talking to one customer who had a Cadillac in the 1990's and had significant quality problems. They had turned Lincoln owners as a result. They had been hearing about the Cadillac quality improvements and were coming in to do some test drives and give Cadillac another shot.
On to Capitol Cadillac in Greenbelt, MD. The previous dealership had warned us we were going into the "high rent" district but I was amazed at some of the things I heard there. We had one customer looking to buy a V-Series coupe. I was sharing some of the V accessories plan and he replied not to bother his customization shop would be putting on new wheels and grill and likely repainting the vehicle for him too.
By afternoon we were at Coleman Cadillac in Bethesda, MD. Lots of interest in the new Evolutionary Green. We need to get some samples out on the web and color chips at the dealers.
Now I have to admit, Jeff covered Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria, VA for the evening while I was able to have a home cooked meal with my two daughters that live in Northern Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment